Why should I have an implantology treatment in Valencia? Valencia is a complete city full of attractions, that is why we think that our patients should enjoy a pleasant stay there, at the same time as the dental treatments are carried out.
The choice of this city is not random. Valencia is culture, cinema, theatre, museums, music, commerce… Its location makes it the perfect gateway to the Mediterranean, from which you can also breathe the breeze in the various cities with a port to the sea. It completes this charm with the proximity of the mountains and the cultural attraction.
That is why, at Alvarado Dental Clinic we organize your trip and offer you our collaboration, to make your stay easier and more comfortable. In this way, your implantology in Valencia will be pleasant and profitable.
How to plan your visit to Valencia?
We explain to you, as a guide, how you can plan your visit:
- Contact us. You can contact us by telephone or e-mail. Click here.
- How to get there. After the evaluation of the case and the acceptance of the estimate, an appointment will be made at the clinic.
- Visit to the clinic. Meeting with the coordinator at the clinic, to explain in person the steps of the procedure to be followed.
- Intervention. On the day of the intervention, our priority is the patient’s comfort and peace of mind. In the case of implantology, the patient will have the freedom to eat and speak, thanks to the placement of the implants and provisional teeth.
- Check-ups. In order to avoid inflammation, pain or sensitivity, revisions will be carried out in which the diode laser will be applied.
It is important that if the patient has x-rays, he or she should provide us with them so that we can study his or her case in greater depth. This consultation is free of charge.