At last we can say that we are on the verge of meeting again and we wanted to share relevant information with all of you and transmit a message of tranquillity and, above all, of security.
First of all, we wanted to thank all the professionals who have been in the front line of this serious pandemic, working tirelessly so that those of us who have stayed at home responsibly would not lack anything. THANK YOU.
Reality has given an important slap in the face to all sectors of our society. No one expected this. We were not prepared to face this virus and it has cost more than we would have liked to provide ourselves with all the necessary guarantees.
At Alvarado Dental Clinic we made the hard decision not to open our doors to anything other than serious emergencies until we were completely sure that we had all the right equipment to guarantee maximum protection for both patients and internal staff:
- We have provided ourselves with the most advanced equipment for air disinfection.
- We have acquired the only reactor on the market which, apart from sterilising by ultraviolet radiation, also does so by photocatalysis and also has a particle filter.
- We will be wearing special suits.
- We will ask you for a series of recommendations. For example, go to the clinic without earrings, bracelets or rings.
- We will also have to ask you some uncomfortable questions, for example, if you have been in contact with someone who is infected, if you have passed the virus or if you have had a fever or a cough in the last 15 days…
- We have installed protective screens in both reception and offices.
- We will all go with masks.
- We will have to keep a safe distance (that is the worst thing we will wear, with what we like to cuddle you…)
It will be strange at first, but we will get used to it. In our clinic, health and safety will always come first.
See you soon.